You can see how beautiful it can look when we used silver and golden both colors in a single manicure.
For this manicure I have used :-
* Base coat from Poshe fast drying
* Top coat from Seche Vite dry fast
* Red Color from SILKYGIRL Ever Glossy
* Golden Polish from Born Pretty
* Silver Holo Polish from Born Pretty
* Stamping Plate from Celebration BornPretty
* 3D Nail Art Seal from Daiso
Full Video for this look:-
Hope u like it!
To draw red rose is not an easy task and to make it with nail colours on nails its really difficult. But not impossible. Here I will show you the easy technique step by step.
This is the look we are going to achieve 🙂
After apply base colour, First step is just to make few random big dots and dots no need to be perfect.
Now its time to make some leaves to each flower. I create this with brush but we can also do with toothpick.
With the help of this pic I want to show the technique to make flower. First take red colour on brush or on toothpick and make outlines on dots. Please notice outlines have gap in between.
After this step start making inner lines, around two to three inner lines. Then make some small red and golden dots near roses.
Here is the video link for this tutorial. 🙂
Hope you like it!