Hi guys, it’s time for a tutorial and it is my first tutorial, so I want to start with an easy manicure. The design is very simple to achieve and perfect for covering up extreme tip wear or visible nail line. What you need is just a bit of nail art tape and two polish one light one dark. Let’s get started!
- First apply transparent base coat then a base color and let it dry completely. Or you can do this tutorial on an older mani 🙂
2. Now cut nail art strip tape and place them on your nails in triangular shape. You can apply tape more than one nail but here I am applying only on my two nails.
3. This is the part where you need the triangle. Make sure tip of both tape came on same point. Then paint tip of nail in dark color. like shown in the picture.
4. When you are done polishing, immediately but carefully pull off the pieces of tape.
5. At last apply your topcoat, clean up and you’re done.
I would love to see your attempt on this design, so feel free to leave a link to your creation in the comment section!